Thursday 23 February 2012

Pin Project 4 - cosy cups from now on.

This easy crocheted cup cozy or coffee cup sleeve is something else which was pinned on my ‘Things to make’ board on Pinterest.

The tutorial can be found here.



This is a 100% cotton yarn by Anchor called Magicline. It comes in several colourways and varigated patterns. I think this one is Splash.

The cup sleeve worked up really quick and this is what I finished up with.



My cups of coffee which I have at work will from henceforth be nice and cosy. I like the happy rainbow colours.



I started crocheting another one last night using another colourway of the same cotton yarn from Anchor. I'll show it to you in another post.

Have a wonderful day friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.