Wednesday 26 January 2011

My creative space

There are quite a few things going on in my creative space at the moment.



There are 2 glasses cases.

There’s a bag – I haven’t made myself a bag in goodness knows how long ... I had cut it out and then realised I didn't have enough interfacing left to use in this bag. Duh! I’ve ordered some interfacing off Ebay and am waiting for Mr Postie to bring it to me. Hopefully tomorrow so I can work on this bag some more.

There is also an experiment I am working on. I have been thinking about the bag base for the zipaway tote bag and trying to come up with something else I can make using the same template. It’s still at the drafting stage but I think I’m almost there. I’ll try to take notes so I can make a tutorial from it later.

To find out what other creative people are getting up to, head over to the home of My Creative Space.

Wishing you a creative day, friends.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your experiment. I can't wait for the tutorial LOL.

    Lots of love,

    -Samya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate it when that happens - it's usually a zip I thought I had but can't find, or running out of thread half way through the project.

    Looking forward to seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on the bag front..
    the vinyl I used is actually printed cotton and thin clear tablecloth from spotlight(not sure of the exact name for it)
    thanks for stopping and leaving a comment
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Samya. Thanks Fiona. I'm hoping the experiment turns out well too. Hoping to finish it this weekend.

    Thanks Tanya. Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.