Wednesday 1 September 2010

My Creative Space

I’m still working on my tutorial for my fold-away shopping bag.

The prototype was roadtested at the weekend and coped very well indeed. I made a 2nd one and am currently working on a third – primarily to test out different closure methods. What I also have in my space are three more foldaway shopping bags ready cut and waiting. Look at these gorgeous Amy Butler decorator-weight fabrics .... aren’t they drool-tastic?!



These are from Amy’s August Fields collection of Home Decor weight fabric. They are 100% cotton sateen and are sturdy yet soft. I’m really looking forward to making these.

Have a look at other creative spaces here at Kootoyoo’s blog.

Wishing you a wonderful and creative Thursday.

8 comments:

  1. Great fabric - especially the black / red / white one. Looking forward to your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prototypes are good - and I have to keep telling myself that the time they take is an 'investment in my training'. Gorgeous fabrics. Love Amy Butler. Will be sure to check out your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so much work coming up with a design that works isn't it? Love the fabrics. The middle one in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm... pretty fabric...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful fabric- Enjoy.

    Love,

    -Samya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the fabric. Can't wait for that tutorial.
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.