Wednesday 23 June 2010

Midweek bag eye candy

I'd like to share a few more of my bags with you this week. I've mostly made bags for family and friends. Or teachers! Here is a bag I made for Dinoboy's Reception year teacher. She was the first school teacher he ever had and she was wonderful.



This next one is a reversible tote made from thrifted curtains.



My aunt in Malaysia loves teapots. She collects them. When I saw this fabric, I knew I had to make something for her. This is my Aunt Jenny's teapot purse.



Here's another bag I made for another of Dinoboy's school teachers. Dinoboy asked what her favourite colour was and she said blue. He picked this cool oriental-style print in blues out of my stash for his teacher.



When Dinoboy left Infant School and moved up to Junior School, he asked me to make him a special bag for school. We found this very neat dinosaur skeletons fabric and I made him this school bag. Dinoboy was thrilled and is so glad that no other kid in school has the same bag as him.



Hope you're having a good week wherever you are, friends.

2 comments:

  1. Dinoboy's teachers have been very, very lucky ... but my favourite is the teapot purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son would love the dino-skeleton bag. My favorite is the bag made from thrifted curtains. Too cool :0)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.